Okay so this was the first time I have EVER made cheesecake. OMG it was so good. I did learn something,...I never knew you actually had to bake cheesecake. Learn something new everyday ☺. I ended up with WAY to much batter so I just made a small cheese cake with no crust. This was so yummy I can not wait to make it again!
20 Oreo cookies crushed ( I used reduced fat)
3 tbsp butter-melted
4 8ox pkgs of philly cream cheese (I used fat free)
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup sour cream
6 squares semi sweet melted chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325. Line13x9 baking pan with foil
- Mix the cookie crumbs with the butter and put it in the bottom of the pan. Press them down firmly. (I used a measuring cup to get them to pack down) Bake for 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Add sour cream and mix well. Add eggs 1 at a time beating on low until everything is blended together
- Remove 1 cup of the batter and set it aside.
- Stir the melted chocolate in the remaining batter
- Top the mix with the the 1 cup you set aside and run a knife through it to make swirls
- Bake 40 min
- Make sure its completely cooled before you put it in the fridge
- Keep it refrigerate for 4 hrs
Sorry the pics are so crappy