Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm it

My 8 ''interesting'' facts

1. I am the biggest snow bunny ever! I LOVE the snow, its so pretty


2. I hate chunks of meat, yuck. I can not eat like meatloaf, meatballs, little chucks in my pasta (or anything else) I do however love cheeseburgers and steak. I don't know what it is, but I can not do it.

3. I could eat cucumbers and pickles everyday of the week several times a day if my body and diet would let me.

4. I speed all the time. I don't mean to, I just get to thinking about things and paying attention to the other drivers, and I forget about it. But I HATE when Rich speeds drives me crazy.

5. I love to play playstaion or Nintendo with Rich, he has some great games


6. I wish I was so much better in the kitchen than I am

7. I have a slight OCD when it comes to organization. Things have to be lined up, put away right, labels facing out or up. I can not help it.

8. I HATE tomato soup. I will have it to dip my grilled cheese in, but after that I throw it out. Its so nasty.

No comments: